My Hereafter Project
1. Championing projects that brings about peace and development in societies.
2. Enhance the welfare of Orphans, prisoners and the disable in society.
3. Providing scholarships to brilliant but needy students and monitor the progress of those students to ensure the sustainability of the project.
4. Providing vocational and employable skills to street children who are out-of-school to reduce poverty.
5. Train women in income generating and livelihood projects.
6. Empowering the youth to initiate their own start-ups.
7. Championing health programs in communities.
The organization is young but see a great potential in our relevance in growth. MHP became a partner organization to United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UN-SDSN) in March, 2018. The organization is working to partner with many organizations in the world to provide support to people across the country. For more details, visit https://www.myhereafterproject.org/.
CONTACT: +233 261288720
REGISTRATION CODE: CG009242018
VOCATION IS IN SESSION
LIQUID RESULTS IN HAND
When Kayaye Sisters, young ladies from underprivileged backgrounds, were interviewed on what skills they preferred to learn, they listed a lot of preferences. My Hereafter Project provided vocational training to help them make and sell liquid soaps. Last year, this program was able to produce 50 bottles of liquid soap within 2 days and sell them to consumers and empower these young women with a vocational trade and a source of income.
to train young ladies about vocational skills and to increase jobs of women